The Canadian Hard of Hearing Association - Newfoundland and Labrador is offering a NEW lipreading (speech reading) class ONLINE.
Learn Lipreading ONLINE With "Read Our Lips"
What will the "Read Our Lips" online class be like?
- learn through 8 comprehensive video lessons with practice words, sentences, and other resources.
- video lessons with captioning for hearing accessibility
- self-paced (learn or practice at your own pace, repeat content as much as you want).
- easy to use.
- available to you from anywhere in the world (with high speed internet access).
- learn from a computer or tablet in the comfort of your own home or at a local library.
- an instructor will be available by e-mail or phone for troubleshooting during regular business hours.
- includes a certificate of completion.
- perfect for beginners, or those looking to practice their speech (lip) reading skills.
Join The "Read Our Lips" Contact List Today
Get the benefits of being part of the "Read Our Lips" Contact List.
- Be among the FIRST to have access to the course,
- Receive introductory discounts,
- Get updates related to the course launch,
- and more!
Please complete and submit your information below, and we'll stay in touch!